Development and implementation of thereal-time advertising sales management system for digital publishers.
Project name: Intelligent Development Operational Program/ Support for conducting R&D works by enterprises
Entry number: 5 / 1.1.1 / 2018
The goal of the project is to create a solution consisting of two key modules:
- Tools for automated reporting of programmatic revenues allowing to significantly increase the work efficiency of theperson responsible for delivery and analysis of business information in an enterprise operatingin the programmatic advertising management industry.
- Price optimization tools based on proprietary algorithms.
The project idea comes from the need for effective management of advertising inventory by the digital publisherin the following aspects: Bid management and Trend monitoring sales, i.e. reporting.The following problems have been identified in the course of Yieldbird's past operations.Thanks to the implementation of the project results, Clients will receive the following operational benefits:
- Reduction of work expenditure needed for supportof programmatic advertising revenue in the matter of reporting.
- Increasing the speed of response to technical errorscausing revenue drops.
- Increase in the value of programmatic advertising revenue as a resultof improved price efficiency of the sold advertising inventory.
The project contains 3 stages of industrial research and2 stages of development work.
Project duration: October 2019 – September 2022
Place of delivery: Kraków
Project cost: 7 481 784.89 zł
Amount of funding: 3 633 464.2 zł
The project involves both industry experts previously associated with Yieldbird(Ad Operation Specialist, Data Scientists, Programmers), but also recognized scientists such as,prof. Witold Abramowicz [Research Manager] and Karol Kulasiński [Research stream leader].
At this point, the project is proceeding as scheduled. We have completed the first 7-month research stage, where the goal was to create a new optimization algorithm in order to ensure a positive impact on Publisher revenues. We delivered to NCBR experts for evaluation the report from the realization of the first project stage, which contained a detailed description of the work and the results obtained. We also completed the third 3-month research stage, which saw the development of assumptions for the Programmatic ecosystem reporting tool.Now we are well into our almost 2-year long stage of the research, during which time we have been looking to streamline our research environment and perfect our optimization algorithms. We have also initiated the development stage of our research, aimed at building the final tool prototype.