- cooperating with representatives of Products, Technologies and Traffic in identifying goals,
- evaluating the possibility to meet the goals by applying relevant analytical techniques and considering success criteria,
- cooperation with the team responsible for implementation of mechanisms based on data,
- data exploration, evaluation of data quality and character in the context of the conducted analytical projects,
- finding trends and patters in events which may be used in the process of optimization,
- creating prediction models based on statistical and mathematical analysis,
- drawing up specification of the range and structure of data required for implementation of selected analytical techniques and implementation of procedures for processing techniques,
- formulating and testing optimization hypotheses,
- development of own competencies, following recent trends in the research and analytics industry etc.
- 5 years of experience in data analysis / data mining,
- knowledge of analytical tools: R, KXEN, IBM Modeler or similar databases: Oracle PL/SQL,
- degree level education in the field of mathematics/statistics (PhD, or PhD candidates are welcome),
- thoroughness, persistence and attention to detail in performing the entrusted tasks,
- independence, ability to prioritize,
- ability to use English at C1 level.